Meet with Purpose
Our calendars are crazy. Meetings can lead to endless conversation without productive output. We want to remove the ambiguity of meetings by categorizing meeting types and creating a process for each type of meeting.
Better Meetings are:
- Purposeful: When we call a meeting, we are clear about what we want to accomplish and run the meeting accordingly.
- Lean: Only the necessary people attend.
- Open: We put all meeting outputs in a transparent and shared space, where information can be accessed as there is need or interest, therefore reducing the time spent holding update sessions.
- Directed: Every meeting is run by a facilitator and documented by a scribe.
- Rhythmic: Teams have regularly scheduled meetings with defined processes.